понедельник, 28 ноября 2016 г.

5 reasons - why the growers want to buy cannabis seeds Mudro Seeds

5 reasons - why the growers want to buy cannabis seeds Mudro Seeds

My acquaintance with marijuana lovers community was about 5 years ago.

Then he heard about the store for the sale of hemp seeds, and then - see forum, and off we go. 

It should be noted that up to this point I was a heavy smoker, and on the effects of THC know not by hearsay. Unfortunately, I have also been greatly misinformed.

His head was a lot of false information about marijuana: pseudo varieties (there are all sorts of "white American"), watering (say on what to feed the power of the crop depends on) and so on ...

During the year, the forum successfully dispelled these myths, and I finally began to accumulate the right knowledge. Many I have a distribution of bonuses forum ...

So I knew the taste and the effect of high-grade flowers. Thanks to a local breeder !!

About a year ago (maybe earlier) appeared on the forum "Mudro Seeds».

At first, as it should be - in the form of hands free hemp seed well, then - I rushed!

My 5 reasons why I choose marijuana seeds in the store Mudro Seeds.

1. This review is knowledgeable brothers ... Their opinion is for me more than authoritative, so as the seed had no doubt.

2. Patriotism. I see no reason to pay more for the brand of Spain or the Netherlands. Given that our breeder too many years spent on the removal and stabilization.

3. What is really there ... DISTRIBUTION ... At the time of the first (or one of the first) hands - I was in the zone of the ATO. On arrival home, I turned to his brother Chris, who kindly provided material for the test, although I did not have the distribution.

4. My desire to smoke quality stuff. I think here I'm not alone in the range + "Wisely Seeds" has some interesting varieties, of which there is no longer anywhere ... For example, "New Moon" - which stands at me now in outdoor grows and waiting for the fall.

5. The desire to be part of the team breeder. It's so - kill two birds in one fell swoop - my experience Grove fall into a piggy bank Young Seed Bank + I myself will provide high-quality stuff. Already, many brothers have grown hemp seeds from the «Mudro» and photo shows that genetics at altitude.

Very interesting variety with dominance Indica, therefore grade "Afghani" "Ganesh» (Ganesh) is a priority for me in terms Grove.

By growing "New Moon," I can say that quite resistant to pests plant, hemp stalk its not really hurt, though the neighboring bushes - suffer more ...

It is also very interesting sort of "Satori» (Satori), which is due to the peculiarities of climate does not ripen until the end of my Outdoor, even underripe - able to surprise!

Just I want to point out the quality of the approach to the package of seeds. Description and photos that hemp seeds are attached - excellent! Special attention is given wax print - it's all great!

Good luck and prosperity to the team «Mudro Seeds» !!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий